Monday 15 July 2019

Letting People Know and their Responses

After discussion with Denise we decided that we would publicise my case as far and wide as possible.  We know of friends that have family members that did not contact their Doctor when something 'was not quite right' not only is this foolish but it is unfair on other close family members.

It was not long before best wishes started to come in, I posted to my Facebook Page that I 'felt loved'

It was a very emotional time and more than a few tears of joy were shed.

As a result of 'Spreading the Word' I had many messages about being 'brave' etc; I do not think of myself as brave but I do wish to spread the word about seeking early advice and getting necessary treatment as soon as possible.

At this stage I do not know what my long term prognosis is, what I do know that by consulting my Doctor when I believed something was not quite righting not ignoring a bladder infection that 'didn't go away' I have given myself a better than average chance of surviving my 'Close Encounter.'

No comments:

Post a Comment