Wednesday 28 August 2019

Fourth Treatment

Today was my 4th treatment, was out of the clinic 10 minutes prior to the actual time of the 
appointment.  

I have acknowledged earlier in my posts that I feel extremely lucky compared to many that are fighting this and other forms of cancer.  Today after my treatment more irritation is experienced when passing water.  Catherine's advice was to wash with cold water each time.  If this is the only side-effect that I will experience then I can accept this.

I had only just booked in when Catherine called me through.  She said I would be the envy of people still sat in the waiting room, I joked with her that I would say to them that I went private, hence jumped the queue, her response was 'Don't you dare, I can just see the newspaper headline now.'


No comments:

Post a Comment